Lamb and Flag Inn near Cwmfelin

The Lamb and Flag was opened in 1845 and the licensee by 1908 was Mrs Catherine Rees.  Following a tribunal the inn was closed in the 1920s and is now a private house.

It was located some half a mile up the hill between Cwmfelin and Llangynwyd.  At one time the inn was used for the change and refreshment of bearers in funerals who were on their way to the churchyards.  

Locale - Wales: 

Privacy & Terms | House Rules
E&OE. All content on this site, unless otherwise stated, is Copyright © PubsCymru
website by euan raffel