Red Lion, Pembroke

The former Red Lion dated back to the 1790s when a certain John Lewis was the licensee.  Name derives from the Cawdor coat of arms.

By 1859 the friendly society, Heart of Oak Benefit Society, met at the Red Lion.

The Red Lion closed its doors in the 1890s but is still serving the local community as a fish and chips shop.

Locale - Wales: 
Content category: 

Privacy & Terms | House Rules
E&OE. All content on this site, unless otherwise stated, is Copyright © PubsCymru
website by euan raffel