Three Crowns, Pembroke Dock

The Three Crowns dates back to the mid 19th century and was formerly known as the George and Dragon.  It was often referred to as ‘one of the most popular and cosy inns of pre-war Pembroke Dock’

The Three Crowns was badly damaged by a German air raid during May 1941 with the landlords Mr and Mrs Bowen being found alive in the rubble the following morning.

A skittle alley was attached to the Three Crowns during the 1960s when it was known at the time as Brooksies. Reverted back to the old name during the early 1990s.

Closed by 2013.

Locale - Wales: 
Content category: 

Privacy & Terms | House Rules
E&OE. All content on this site, unless otherwise stated, is Copyright © PubsCymru
website by euan raffel